Micro OGN Tracker
- Based on the original OGN Tracker project
- Works on modified OGN firmware.
- OGN firmware upgrade via micro-USB port
- Mediatek MT3333 based high performance, 99 channel GPS module
- GPS+GLONASS mode
- Active interference cancellation (AIC) and Satellite Based Augmentation System (SBAS)
- +14dBm RFM69HW 868MHz transceiver
- Low power consumption
- Normal mode operation: 43 mA
- Standby (power off) mode: 25uA
- Up to 28 hours of continuous work on internal 1200 mAh Li-Po battery
- Micro-controller based battery protection and charge status
- Linear battery status indicator
- "Discharge for storage" mode for long storage
- Battery charging via standard micro-USB port
- Overcharge and over-discharge protection
- -20°C to +60°C operating temperature range for variant with Li-Po battery.
- -30°C to +85°C operating temperature range for variant with external power supply (without battery).
- Compact size: 80mm x 56mm x 24mm
- Lightweight: 71 grams (without antenna, with battery)
- Full conformal coating for moisture and dust protection
- Lead free, RoHS compliant
(C) 2018, Kołek Szymon. Contact: simon(at)glidersim.com